Online 1-2-1 Private Yoga Class
Interactive live streamed private class | £30 per class
PRIVATE 1-2-1 CLASS FORMAT
Online 1-2-1 yoga can help you to develop a yoga practice that deepens your level of awareness beyond what can generally be achieved in a group class setting. Each class is tailored specifically for your needs, whether you’re a yoga newbie or have been practising for ages. Instead of discussing general anatomy and posture we’ll look at how each pose works for you, breaking the poses down and looking at modifications and progressions as you continue on your yoga journey.
Classes are offered as one off classes or if you’d like to book in for a block course we can discuss discount rates. You can also layer your yoga classes by booking in for weekly or monthly private classes in addition to group classes. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your practice develops.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Create a comfortable space
The main thing is to create a space that will allow you to practise online vinyasa flow yoga with space. You’ll also need;
- a yoga mat or towel if you don’t have a mat
- yoga props; a brick, block, strap and blanket. Check out this links for alternate props you can find at home click here.
- a warm blanket as your body temperature will drop during the relaxation at the end of the practice
SETTING UP FOR AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS
In order to experience your zoom class at its best you’ll need to think about the following:
- Make sure you download zoom.us so that you can login in to the class.
You want to look at downloading Zoom Client for Meetings (for computer) or one of the Zoom Mobile Apps (for phone or tablet).
- What device are you going to use to view the class? Is it big enough to see the instructor, if not you can think about streaming it to your TV if possible or logging in on a laptop.
- The class audio and music will only sound as good as the device on which its being played so its worth connecting it to a music system if possible. It will be fine if you can’t do that, its just a good way to get optimum audio quality. If you’re logging into online yoga nidra as there is relatively little to no movement in the class you could connect using your head phones which will provide a lovely sound.
- Create the right environment by dimming lights, making sure you have any props to hand and shutting yourself in a quiet area of your home
- Make sure you have a warm jumper or blanket to hand for the cool down segment of each online yoga class.
Visit the schedule to book your next class.
There has never been a better time to stay connected online. With a growing online community on our Facebook and Instagram page you can reach out to like minded yogis and yoginis. Our online yoga class schedule is added to each week and currently includes; live online vinyasa yoga (level 2), live online gentle flow (suitable for all levels), live online morning sun salutations, and live online yoga nidra. Students with a subscription package will be able to access a back catalogue of classes too.
The important thing is too keep practicing yoga, keep connecting with yoga teachers and make the most of the revitalised online yoga class offering taking place in the yoga world